Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Unlock BCLK on Jetway NF9E-Q77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

New to this forum. I was going to try to mod my BIOS myself, but I figured it was best left to the pros!

I have a Jetway NF9E with the Intel Q77 chipset. It is running the most current AMI bios available from the manufacturer, which is revision A08. This bios does not have provisions for overclocking etc, and since I am using an i7-3770 non-K, my multiplier is locked anyway. However I have found that I can overclock by modding the BCLK, which I would like to play around with. 

If someone could unlock my BIOS to allow modification of the BCLK, and any other useful modifications you can do, I would greatly appreciate it!

The latest version of my BIOS is attached. I assume you would also have to change the version to be a newer revision, to allow my motherboard to accept it. I mention this because when I first got the mobo and didn't realize it was already on this revision, I tried to update it and it would not accept it, presumably because it was already on that revision. But I'm sure you know what to do!

Thanks in advance!