Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: fparts.txt file for Lenovo U310
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Again need more help.
I need the fparts.txt file for Lenovo U310 for BIOS level 65cn21ww. I have the BIOS.bin for 21 working level.
Lenovo only provides the windows execs. Unfortunately I updated to their latest BIOS 65cn99ww (along with 50+ other
folks according to their web site. They do not reply to any posts ).
Now have a non bootable machine that only goes to recovery.  I can get into BIOS and command prompt through all the recovery
operating systems 7, 8.1, 10 with ISO's but not safe mode in any OS. Tried to set safe mode from command prompt. Doesn't recognize command.
I would like to backflash to recover or boot Win 10.  just need to backflash it. Already set the BIOS for backflash.  
I saw posts for whitelist updates sending U310 fparts.txt back and forth but can't access those.
If anyone of you could give a copy of the U310 fparts.txt file for both levels of BIOS above. Or are they the same ?
Or an extract tool to remove fparts from the win bios exec. I unzipped the files but no fparts  file.
Been testing with fpt trying to read the 99 level. Get error 75 missing fparts.txt.
Thanks Again for any help here on providing the fparts file. Or any other suggestions.