Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: AMI bios cpu microcode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello dear forum members and admins !

I have an old Gericom laptop (mobo: N251S6) with AMI 07.00t bios.I also have a bigger cpu (Intel 3ghz ) with the same socket ( 478 mPGA) in the laptop to improve performance ,but my only problem is the bios don't has it's microcode.I also attached my bios file .It's a non uefi bios and i know it's not easy to add microcode ,but if anyone will be kind and help me, I will be the  happiest man in the world.Thank's forward for the replies and ,have a nice day everyone!!
Please tell sSpec of your new CPU.
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with native CPU.
(07-24-2017, 08:46 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell sSpec of your new CPU.
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with native CPU.

All right thank you ,tomorrow i will do all of it ,maybe today if i have time
(07-29-2017, 02:18 PM)endruw00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2017, 08:46 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell sSpec of your new CPU.

All right thank you ,tomorrow i will do all of it ,maybe today if i have time

Hello and thank you for your time.There's the cpu-z specs from my motherboard and the old cpu,and a photo from my new cpu, where you can see the numbers on it I think it will help you identify it.
Well, explain exactly what happens when you try to boot with new CPU.
Make BIOS backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
(07-30-2017, 02:37 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Well, explain exactly what happens when you try to boot with new CPU.
Make BIOS backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.

Well if i turn on the laptop, it wont boots with the new cpu only with the old,the previous bios is recognized the 3GHZ cpu as 1.6GHZ ,so i think the socket is the same but either bios can't recognize the cpu correctly ,that why i wanted to help someone to update the cpu microcode list in the bios.
And i maded the backup
You can try to flash my mod of BIOS.
Have you hardware programmer to flash for bad case?
(07-30-2017, 05:17 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]You can try to flash my mod of BIOS.

The file you attached is my modded bios with the new cpu microcode? Is it working 100%?
(07-30-2017, 08:16 AM)endruw00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2017, 05:17 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]You can try to flash my mod of BIOS.

The file you attached is my modded bios with the new cpu microcode? Is it working 100%?
Pages: 1 2 3 4