Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request: Sony Vaio VPCF215FD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I hate asking for help unless I have tried everything myself but I just gave up. I tried all the guides using AMIBCP, UEFITool and HxE editor to change sequences but no luck unlocking the bios.

Attached is my original Rom. AMI Aptio and the version is R0200V3. I have also attached screenshots of the bios just in case.

I would really really appreciate if someome could make me a unlocked rom. 

Thank you!
(07-28-2017, 09:10 PM)vahidpooyan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I hate asking for help unless I have tried everything myself but I just gave up. I tried all the guides using AMIBCP, UEFITool and HxE editor to change sequences but no luck unlocking the bios.

Attached is my original Rom. AMI Aptio and the version is R0200V3. I have also attached screenshots of the bios just in case.

Thank you!

Hi.
Try this.
(07-30-2017, 10:22 AM)34kon Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you!

Hi.
Try this.

Hello,

Thanks for that but that did not work. Was the file simply edited in AMIBCP to USER? I have gone all those roots. Its a bit more complicated than that.
Edited.
(07-30-2017, 03:40 PM)vahidpooyan Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you!

Hi.
Try this.

Hello,

Thanks for that but that did not work. Was the file simply edited in AMIBCP to USER? I have gone all those roots. Its a bit more complicated than that.

Ok. Try this. http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/ukcUP180/file.html
(07-31-2017, 06:50 AM)feluchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2017, 03:40 PM)vahidpooyan Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you!

Hi.
Try this.

Hello,

Ok. Try this. http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/ukcUP180/file.html

Hi. No unfortunately that didn't work either. Nothing is unlocked in the bios.
Deleted.