Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Need help. Ms 7525 flashing bios.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone. Everytime i try to flash bios (more than 5 times) it always show me this error

Invalid opcode 0017 0000 0092 02FB 3153 0608 0F86 E000 E01B FCCF 00FF 0000...

Can any one please help me? Thank you.
What was the tool with this error?

BTW: From PM
ReddishFunggus16 Wrote:DeathBringer,

Hi. Sorry for PM-ing you like this. You might say I should go and look in the forum, but really I am very confuse and a bit worried if I did something wrong with my bios and wont boot anymore. I am very new to this issue and I want to have a clear understanding about the matter as much/soon as possible.

I have a HP Pavillion g3660d (msi ms-7525 - 775 mobo) that is currently with E6500 processor. Now, I am planing to upgrade to Xeon e5450 Processor which in my knowledge is for 771 mobo. I found out that there's a workaround to mod the bios itself to work a 771 processor to a 775 mobo.

My questions:

Is my pc compatible for modding bios for xeon processor?

if yes, Can you please lead me to the right subforum where it guide newbies to mod?

i meant something like "for dummies" type of instruction.

Thank you very much in advance.

PS. sorry for my english.
I can't answer in PM course you disabled it.
Read this - https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...OD-Success
I used the tools from this link. I also followed the guide provided.

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...OD-Success

Unfortunately it still doesnt work or maybe i am doing it wrongly.

I typed this in the command line

c:\awd899 bios.bin

I renamed the .bin file it because one of the forumers said to do it. (But also i tried using the un-renamed file - still doesnt work)

I also tried it with /cc /cp .. and so on.. but doesnt work.
Show a photo of the screen with error.
The error message comes everytime I put a name on "save current bios as:" and hit ENTER.
I need photos (or video).
I am trying to upload the screenshot. It gives me an error i think i need to use a laptop for it.
screenshot? In DOS?
Yes correct. In DOS.
Here is it. Apology it took so long.
Pages: 1 2