Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] ASUS X450JF BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a help unlocking (or whatever it called) my bios. It seems like my laptop had 2 kind of bios, the one with windows preinstalled and the one with dos. The one with windows preinstalled is able to change secure boot and csm options (enable/disable) but the one with dos aren't able to (no secure boot and csm option). Or is it okay if i backup the 'better' bios from another laptop (i mean the same X450JF with secure boot and csm option) and restore it to mine? If you need my bios backup or the other bios backup, i will upload it. Thanks

Update: So far i'm trying to mod my latest bios using AMIBCP and found out that there's an option for secure boot and csm, but it's not activated, so it's hidden. The problem is after change it and i save it, i cant install it because it says that the build date is too old, and i dont know how to change the date.

Update: Figured out how to flash 'old' bios, but winflash now says 'Invalid Bios File'. Still need help...