Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D250
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I mod the orginal bios from Acer.com and it's been running for more than a month without any problem.

First, I flash the orginal bios version 1.29 from Acer.com
DL: BIOS_Acer_1.29_A_A

After that, I flash the modded Bios.
DL: [attachment=12900]

Device: Acer Aspire One D250-0Bw
Bios: KAV60.FD
Bios-ver: 1.29
Mod: Unlock the hidden menu tap's
(08-11-2017, 02:54 AM)CandyMan3k Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I mod the orginal bios from Acer.com and it's been running for more than a month without any problem.

First, I flash the orginal bios version 1.29 from Acer.com
DL: BIOS_Acer_1.29_A_A

After that, I flash the modded Bios.
DL: 

Device: Acer Aspire One D250-0Bw
Bios: KAV60.FD
Bios-ver: 1.29
Mod: Unlock the hidden menu tap's

It works great on my my KAV60, but is there a way you could add support in the bios for 1366x768 screens?
Eu queria ver se podia pedir um BIOS original para um... Acer Aspire One D250 netbook. No site Acer não está mais disponível ?
Is it possible to write this BIOS without using windows, my system is running GNU / Linux
GMA 36XX series vBIOS collection.
Display matrix support elevation via replacement of a default vBIOS example here.

(02-17-2023, 01:51 PM)left_oven47 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to write this BIOS without using windows
There are only Windows and DOS installers of BIOS available. Either way, you'll need to boot to LiveCD image.
Hello, the original bios download link on the official site has been removed, can you provide a new download link?