Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Flash bios Acer Aspire 7741G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am not the kind of guy who likes to touch to the bios of his computer, but recently I had to do it and it is why I am here asking for your help. My computer, a Acer Aspire 7741G, had some issues with the fan and warmed up and then a few blue screens appeared. But after a while, the PC refused to reboot, black screen ! I opened the computer and found out that the fan was blocked by a lot of dust. I removed the dust but it was too late, the PC does not want to restart again even if the fan spins well. So I made a lot of researches for trying to resolve the problem. Nothing has worked so far. I tried a lot of different "magic" combinaisons of keys for fix it. I also tried to follow this tutorial but I do not know how to rename the WPH file. I would want to know if someone know how to rename this file, maybe it is why nothing happens when I am doing the manipulation. I do not know which is the combinaison of keys to press during the handling because no beep is emitted whatever I try.
Thank you for your help, I hope to overcome the problem because I actually need my computer.
Nobody has an idea ?