Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Sony VAIO SVF1512C6EW Rev.F suddenly doesn't show anything ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all,

Today i had a computer from a friend of mine to change thermal paste etc. to clean the inside of the laptop,it's an operation that i have long done so many times in so many laptops but today my luck was , hiding in another place.

The laptop was working great, all good .
I changed the thermal paste,cleaned the vents all great (Thermal Paste: Arctic Silver 5) .
Turned on the laptop logged in the Windows, backup everything ,and then restarted the computer logged into BIOS settings to change the BIOS from UEFI to Legacy and the Secure BOOT -> Disabled,all that for the laptop to understand that i have a "USB Stick" ready to go for the Windows 10, restarted again logged in the computer, all was good .

I restarted then , and from then the laptop turns on but doesn't show anything!

Stuff that i have already made.
1. Cleared CMOS
2. Changed Battery in case of drop Volt
3. Checked 4 different kind of RAM
4. Changed the charger 
5. Double - Triple check all the cables
6. Remove everything and try to turn on the laptop without anything on it just a barebone of motherboard with only CPU + RAM + power button + DC port connected nothing else.
7. The CPU is heating UP a lot , not any other part of the laptop not vrams not capacitors all clear and cold ,the CPU i measured it that it heats up ,up to 60 celsius inside 30 sec.without posting anything (changed again thermal paste to be sure)

Again nothing.
Can all this result that the CPU is DEAD,or something else has been blown ?

Now,before the last restart as i was typing into the computer and until restart, i moved the USB from 3.0 to 2.0 , to check if everything Okay ,that's the last thing that i did before restarting the computer... 

I tried to explain everything.

So , if anyone can find the BIOS ? I believe it's corrupt so far i have searched...
I have attached the file that i have read from my programmer chip.
cFeon Q64-104HIP Q24L04A 1231LDA
(08-24-2017, 01:19 PM)AccountSaver Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all,
Hi
Give the original bios
(08-24-2017, 04:05 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2017, 01:19 PM)AccountSaver Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all,
Hi
Give the original bios

I have attached the file in the 1st post, but for some reason it's not shown ? 

So i am attaching it again here in this post.

I don't believe that , the chip that i have read is the actual bios chip because i haven't seen a chip name like this before...
I fixxed it myself Smile

T