Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire 5349 | Cpu upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

i need to upgrade my cpu to intel i5 3210m ivy bridge but my BIOS do not support it and i need it to support it

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model :Acer Aspire 5349
-Bios Type :Insyde H2O
-Bios Link : http://www.2shared.com/file/vBXYO795/BIO...8_A_A.html
-Bios Version: 1.08

Sorry for my bad english. Smile
is this possible as I have the same laptop too?
Try to update this Bios Unlocked and look for some options :

http://rghost.net/8XWRmPJ96

Regards

P.S. We can update MicroCode for CPU but this only then You need to change Chipset and . . .
Best choice for your laptop is Core i7-2640M or Core i7-2620M with TDP=35 W.
You know well CPUs, I am really glad You are helping us !
Regards
Hi everybody,

I have a Acer Aspire 5349 laptop and I want to change the processor Celeron B815.

Could I use one of these processors?

i7-2860qm

i7-2820qm

i7-2760qm

i7-2720qm

i7-2720qm successfully got up on this laptop, that's the topic on another forum (this is not advertising)

I would like to know whether i7-2860qm will be able to stand on this laptop, and also whether it will need to update the microcode. Please, please check the BIOS, thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bios name: InsydeH Bios
Version: 1.08
Download: Click
Date: 30.05.2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chipset: HM65
Motherboard: HMA_51-HR
Socket: 988B rPGA

Processor: Intel Celeron B815
Code Name: Sandy Bridge
Core VID: 0.740 V
Family: 6
Model: A
Internal processor version: 7
Expansion of the family: 6
Expansion of the model: 2A
CPU core audit: D2
Instruction Set: MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE 4.1, SSE 4.2, EM64T, VT-x
Number of cores: 2
Number of threads: 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the help)

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
You need to stress current GPU and CPU simultaneously: run Furmark & LinX (with idle process priority).
Make screenshot of HWMonitor when GPU & CPU temperatures will stop rising.
(09-11-2017, 10:47 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]You need to stress current GPU and CPU simultaneously: run Furmark & LinX (with idle process priority).
Make screenshot of HWMonitor when GPU & CPU temperatures will stop rising.

I now do not have access to my laptop, can I guess?
(09-11-2017, 01:25 PM)Mortal13 Wrote: [ -> ]can I guess?
No, I need a real result.
Hello i have Aspire 5349 with bios version 1.08 with celeron B815 need to upgrade to i5-3360M or i5-3210M i have these 2 procesors is posible to add on bios and unlock all futures on this bios

CHIPSET hm65
Pages: 1 2