Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo X120e BIOS Whitelist Removal (1.17 ISO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! Since this is my first post on the BIOS Mods forum, I would like to say thank you for all of the hard work and dedication the members of this forum have put into solely modding BIOS's. It's simply amazing! Anyway, to get right to the chase, would it be possible to remove the WiFi/WWAN whitelist from specifically the ISO version 1.17 of the Lenovo X120e BIOS? The utility never works for me in Windows 7 Pro 64-bit due to the error "driver loading failed the utility cannot proceed" popping up every time I try to update it through the OS. Thus, I decided to switch to the ISO BIOS and luckily, through a bootable DOS USB stick, I can now flash new BIOS's just fine. Unfortunately, even this method doesn't seem to work for the existing BIOS mods for the X120e that have already been done on this forum due to the ambiguous error "An unexpected error has occurred, and the process did not complete." So, now, I have come to the point where I must ask for a direct ISO modification from the start to try and circumvent this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Lenovo X120e BIOS ISO 1.17 Link: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj10uc.iso
Desired WiFi Card: Intel® Wireless-N 7260