Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: SAGER NP8672-S / P670SG ( APTIO BIOS )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have Sager NP8672-S model laptop. I have just bought Samsung Evo 960 250 GB ssd. As you know this ssd needs NVMe support. I am searching all day long for solution, but i could not find. Bios version is 1.05.01. According to my search, 1.05.02 one supports NVMe. But this version for another sager or clevo model laptops. 

If possible can you unlock my bios to support NVMe.

MY E MAIL

Link

Latest Version Bios 1.05.01      AMI APTIO [Image: gBh5jIY.jpg]
(10-18-2017, 05:09 PM)hsinankirdar Wrote: [ -> ]I have Sager NP8672-S model laptop. I have just bought Samsung Evo 960 250 GB ssd. As you know this ssd needs NVMe support. I am searching all day long for solution, but i could not find. Bios version is 1.05.01. According to my search, 1.05.02 one supports NVMe. But this version for another sager or clevo model laptops. 

If possible can you unlock my bios to support NVMe.

MY E MAIL

Link

Latest Version Bios 1.05.01      AMI APTIO [Image: gBh5jIY.jpg]

Hi!
Check your PM.
I send my results to your e mail. Thanks for your help.
(10-19-2017, 07:43 AM)hsinankirdar Wrote: [ -> ]I send my results to your e mail. Thanks for your help.
Done. Check your e-mail.
Hello I have this same problem, with NVMe and clevo p670SG.
Can you help me?
(08-01-2018, 01:43 AM)irek7771 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I have this same problem, with  NVMe and clevo p670SG.
Can you help me?

Hi!
Check your PM.
Deleted.
Hi there,

I'm sort of new to modifying and upgrading the Bios in general but due to some issues with driver problems and a need to have more control of features like GPU underclocking and problems with memory throttling, it has become necessary to enable access to those features in the Bios. In my current version, I have very little control of any Bios features at all.

I contacted Sager directly and they sent me what they assured me was the latest Bios and that my computer used the same Bios as the NP8652. I've linked the Bios file that they sent me as they had sent it to me via my Google Drive (they informed me that to flash it I needed to add the .7z extension to make it extractable.) 

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would be willing to help me with unlocking the Bios. Thank you in advance.

Link to the Bios I received from Sager: NP8652/NP8672 Latest Bios
I've included my e-mail here: E-MAIL

I do hope I put this thread in the right place and have requested correctly - please feel free to let me know if I should have done something differently since I'm completely new to these forums.

The following is a screenshot for my current Bios system with the MB version:

[Image: p6zph0W.jpg]
(09-01-2018, 06:22 PM)GrinningCheshire Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I'm sort of new to modifying and upgrading the Bios in general but due to some issues with driver problems and a need to have more control of features like GPU underclocking and problems with memory throttling, it has become necessary to enable access to those features in the Bios. In my current version, I have very little control of any Bios features at all.

I contacted Sager directly and they sent me what they assured me was the latest Bios and that my computer used the same Bios as the NP8652. I've linked the Bios file that they sent me as they had sent it to me via my Google Drive (they informed me that to flash it I needed to add the .7z extension to make it extractable.) 

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would be willing to help me with unlocking the Bios. Thank you in advance.

I do hope I put this thread in the right place and have requested correctly - please feel free to let me know if I should have done something differently since I'm completely new to these forums.

Hi! Check your e-mail.
(09-02-2018, 02:55 AM)feluchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2018, 06:22 PM)GrinningCheshire Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Hi! Check your e-mail.
Hi, I met the same problem. Could you please send me a copy of the unlocked version bios. I'm looking for this for a long time, you are the only hope I got now. Thank you so much.

Here is my email: Email
Pages: 1 2