Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP 15-bs025nx BIOS Black Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all the BIOS Gods here,

I came here seeking BIOS GODS help.

1st refer below for a simple specs of my laptop

HP Notebook 15-bs025nx
Core i7-7500u, 12GB RAM, 4GB AMD GPU.

Stupid HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT told that there is a new BIOS update (Version F.24 Rev.A) and stupid me followed along and proceeded with the BIOS update. everything completed 100% without any issues. I made sure that all power is there when the BIOS was updating. Then the Laptop rebooted and a white HP Screen popped up and some BIOS files was updating (as how i can remember it was like 2048 files copying was shown) once that was 100% completed a message popped up saying the laptop will restart and the screen will stay black and i might hear beep sounds. once it restarted thats it GOD BLESS ME..no beep sounds, its just the LED and the CPU fan bumping up and bumps down slow.

I tried all the simple and hard resets.

now that i created the HP recovery flash drive, i removed battery and pressed power button 20-30secs and then inserted the USB (which was formatted with fat32) then inserted the AC power jack, hold down WIN + B, after about 5-10secs, I see the laptop is reading the USB, but after 5secs of reading the USB the laptop shutsdown and auto restarts and starts reading the USB.

I feel like there is some sort of file missing thats why the usb is kept on reading. if i dont insert the USB the CapsLock LED will start blinking (2 fast blinks and 2 slow blinks (2.2))

I extracted the BIOS from the EXE file which i downloaded from the HP DRIVER SUPPORT SITE. but there is 3 BIN files and 3 .s12 files after DECRYPTING. EACH BIN FILE IS 8MB. (Refer the attachment for the BIOS Files after DECRYPTING, I have added the decrypted BIOS files also in a RAR file)

Please help me find the RECOVERY NAME FOR THE BIOS. and also if there is any other TIPS and TRICKS to flash please let me know. Iam not a person with deep knowledge about BIOS or MODDING BIOS.

Thanks

Sad Sad Sad