Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [SOLVED] TDP unlock for Haier Y11b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-01-2017, 01:31 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Good. Go to TPL(ThrottleStop) and change Package Power Long from 6 to 15. Press OK and close ThrottleStop.
Run FurMark and Stress CPU in CPU-Z simultaneously again.
Make another screenshot of HWMonitor.
BTW: I need to see only Temperatures, Powers, Clocks nodes in CPU and Clocks in GPU.

Still same.
Throttlestop Power limit long 15 (CLAMP)
Did you uninstall XTU or just close window? Did you press OK in TBL? Show new screenshot of TBL after closing ThrottleStop and opening again. Do not reboot.
I repeat: I need to see only Temperatures, Powers, Clocks nodes in CPU and Clocks in GPU for HWMonitor's screenshots.
(12-01-2017, 02:05 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Did you uninstall XTU or just close window? Did you press OK in TBL? Show new screenshot of TBL after closing ThrottleStop and opening again. Do not reboot.
I repeat: I need to see only Temperatures, Powers, Clocks nodes in CPU and Clocks in GPU for HWMonitor's screenshots.

Uninstalled XTU from controll panel.
Yes pressed ok.
I need new HWMonitor's screenshot for FurMark & Stress CPU with listed nodes.
(12-01-2017, 02:15 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I need new HWMonitor's screenshot for FurMark & Stress CPU with listed nodes.

There no GPU clocks in HWmonitor.
Install XTU now. Show a screenshot of Advanced Tuning->Core and Graphics
I have to restart in order to run this utility. Should I restart?
Yes.
(12-01-2017, 02:32 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Install XTU now. Show a screenshot of Advanced Tuning->Core and Graphics

Attached.
Set Turbo Boost Short Power Max & Turbo Boost Power Max to 25 W.
Run Stress test->Graphics stress test and Stress CPU in CPU-Z simultaneously.
What's type of throttling in bottom right corner of XTU become yellow?
Make a screenshot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4