Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request for hidden menus unlock for Sager NP9876/Clevo P870KM1-G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Asking for "Chipset" tab, i need this for Unlock the option in my Bios Sad
(02-20-2018, 01:20 AM)sebasrock156 Wrote: [ -> ]Asking for "Chipset" tab, i need this for Unlock the option in my Bios Sad

Hi!
Check your PM.
Hi everyone,

Is this thread still active?
I tried downloading the latest bios from this repo: https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P87xKMx/ but I'm having a hard time following the instructions.
The instructions say that I need to run meset.exe (reboot occurs) and then run flashme.bat (called flashm~1.bat in freedos).

At this point I get the error: flashme.bat cannot be run in dos mode.

What am I missing here?
And why doesn't CLEVO offer official bios downloads anymore? Aren't they obligated to do so!?
Hi,
I have Sager NP7856 laptop. I am having hard time because of no legacy boot option in BIOS. Because of this some of my USB drives don't boot.
Please let me know if you can help me patch the bios to enable legacy boot option.

thanks
(09-07-2020, 12:53 AM)danoarx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have Sager NP7856 laptop. I am having hard time because of no legacy boot option in BIOS. Because of this some of my USB drives don't boot.
Please let me know if you can help me patch the bios to enable legacy boot option.

thanks

Hi! Check your PM.
I have a P775DM3. Does the BIOS unlock it's hidden features in the same way as the P870? I would surely appreciate to know how to do that.

Thanks in advance.
(01-13-2022, 10:57 AM)Bryne Wrote: [ -> ]I have a P775DM3. Does the BIOS unlock it's hidden features in the same way as the P870? I would surely appreciate to know how to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Hi! Check your PM.
Pages: 1 2