Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Razer Blade Pro 2016 / 2017 UHD AMI BIOS upgrade paid request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to unlock all advanced settings contained in this bios. However most importantly I would like access to the hidden advanced menus for Overclocking my CPU and Thunderbolt. This would allow me to have better control over future TB3 eGPU enclosures and allow me to adjust overclocking settings from the bios. Would be more than happy to donate! 
(07-16-2017, 03:00 AM)Wackintoshihope Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to unlock all advanced settings contained in this bios. However most importantly I would like access to the hidden advanced menus for Overclocking my CPU and Thunderbolt. This would allow me to have better control over future TB3 eGPU enclosures and allow me to adjust overclocking settings from the bios. Would be more than happy to donate! 
Hi!
Check your PM.
(07-16-2017, 04:45 AM)feluchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2017, 03:00 AM)Wackintoshihope Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to unlock all advanced settings contained in this bios. However most importantly I would like access to the hidden advanced menus for Overclocking my CPU and Thunderbolt. This would allow me to have better control over future TB3 eGPU enclosures and allow me to adjust overclocking settings from the bios. Would be more than happy to donate! 
Hi!
Check your PM.

+1
Hey guys!

I have a RBP 2017 UHD with 7820HK and GTX1080 and G-Sync 60 Hz display.

The problem is that goddamned Razer company removed my Intel Graphics 630 from adapters as a part of OS devices. I believe that they did it in order to maintain G-Sync compatibility, which I turned-off already.

The original problem is that in AMI BIOS there is no such a switch to enable iGPU, more of this: the GOP driver version is N/A.

As consequences:

- I have a tiny battery-powered time of work;
- I can't do GPGPU programming, which is essential for me;
- I can't use my iGPU to render rest of things such as video decoding in Chrome, GDI (Windows OS graphics core) etc.

I believe that it's possible to unlock such a functionality in AMI BIOS. I also believe that Intel tools can't help me here (they are just indicating that iGPU is actually turned-off from firmware side)

https://imgur.com/a/nPhOk

So in case anybody can patch original RBP 2017 UHD BIOS (saving all its features for keyboard, wheel, touch panel etc) - PM me, will pay you for that.
Hi!
Check your PM.

bump:

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...id-request
Hi!
Check your PM.

bump once again:

(08-19-2017, 10:08 PM)bsonata Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi!
Check your PM.

+1

bump once again:

Need modified bios to unlock egpu support for razer blade pro uhd i7 7820hk with gtx 1080.

So i bought the razer core v2 after initial razer store associates saying it’d work. I used a gtx 1080 for desktop and found it did not work. Then the store guys said it wouldn’t work because i need a higher end card (instead of the same gtx 1080). I tried with gtx 1080 ti and it also did not work. Some folks at razer insider forum says egpu is disabled on this model. Very dissatisfied at razer store associates. They had no idea what they were saying.

So i need help. I now have a razer core v2 sitting around collecting dust. I also wasted money buying a gtx 1080 asus rog strix oc fml.