Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Custom Bios mod for Packard bell ONE TWO L5710 X9502
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so you can not do anything to make them recognize the motherborad?
now go with 4 x2gb = 8gb
(01-26-2018, 06:01 PM)nikkoworld Wrote: [ -> ]so you can not do anything to make them recognize the motherborad?
Nobody can
Ok, I think that more than that I can not do for this computer ... 8gb is the maximum that can be installed with DDR3. If I had the DDR2 I could have installed up to 16GB. Too bad that the motherboard does not have free slots for this memory
ok, i have mount on xeon e5450 3,0Ghz and the sysmes is very poerfull... worl perfect!!!
the speed of the system is significantly improved with 12mb cache. It has incredible performances now. I highly recommend to those who have this PC to upgrade the CPU and increase the memory. consermo the ability to mount any video card MXM
III A with tdp not exceeding 60watt. the system allows you to use up to 75watt but you have to change the power supply with a more powerful one
Post a screenshot of first (CPU) tab of CPU-Z with new CPU.
hello to all, I installed the cpu xeon 771 on this pc but I would like to update the xeon microcode table for this machine
My CPU ID: 00010676
Xeon E5450

DeathBringer can help me to modify This bios? i'm not able...

Many thX
Make DOS USB-stick (e.g, by Rufus), download and unzip all files for the modded version of CHECKUP7 to this DOS USB-stick.
Install your E5450, boot from this DOS USB-stick and make a photo of the screen with results.
Pages: 1 2