Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo yoga 500 14isk Whitelist removal + advanced menu unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I need to unlock advanced settings (to set the dvmt) and remove wi-fi white list. Can you help mi with this? I attached my bios backup which I made using SPI-programmer and SOIC8 clip. It's Phoenix SecureCore Technology uefi bios. 
(12-14-2017, 09:30 AM)cichowlasp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I need to unlock advanced settings (to set the dvmt) and remove wi-fi white list. Can you help mi with this? I attached my bios backup which I made using SPI-programmer and SOIC8 clip. It's Phoenix SecureCore Technology uefi bios. 
Hi
Check your PM
(12-14-2017, 09:30 AM)cichowlasp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Hello!
Did you remove wifi white list on your bios and how new wifi module works with your Laptop?
Thanks!
Hi
can you remove withelist from my Lenovo yoga 500 14isk
and can you say if i need a SPI PROGRAMMER for that
thank you by advance
(10-20-2019, 01:03 AM)ageorges Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
can you remove withelist from my Lenovo yoga 500 14isk
and can you say if i need a SPI PROGRAMMER for that
thank you by advance
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
Hi, can i get unlocked bios version?
(07-17-2020, 01:58 PM)yusufunalan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can i get unlocked bios version?
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Need your bios dump only
(07-17-2020, 02:03 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2020, 01:58 PM)yusufunalan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can i get unlocked bios version?
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Need your bios dump only

https://gofile.io/d/axtwy1

My dump is here, thanks.
(07-17-2020, 02:09 PM)yusufunalan Wrote: [ -> ]My dump is here, thanks.
Incorrect dump
You need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only