Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo G500S Touch video memory + WLAN Whitelist + Advanced BIOS Menu's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello together,

I want to make my Lenovo G500s Hackintosh-compatible (Yosemite and El Capitan). I want to use a third-party wireless adapter and access the advanced menu (to enable 64MB video memory for example).

Product name: Lenovo G500s
BIOS Version: 7BCN38WW(V2.04)
EC Version: 7BEC38WW(V2.04)

My current BIOS:
Link removed from user

Thanks in advance!

Regards, m4rkus Big Grin
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7874jzmbq

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink
Works perfectly, thanks! Now in OS X Yosemite I can use my compatible Wifi-Card and video is working without annoying Errors. A donation follows!
A quick question: Can other people, who have the same model of the notebook, use the BIOS-Mod too?

Regards, m4rkus Big Grin
No It's based on your Laptop Bios Backup so there are all yours Data into with Win License too !
This will produce many CLONES of your Laptop !
Many thanks anyway !
Regards
Hi,

I need mod bios to hackintosh, because I have a problems with Mac OS Sierra. Can anyone help me? I need vide memory, WLAN whitelist.

Lenovo G500s
Intel Core i7-3632QM
Bios 7BCN21WW(V1.05)

My backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfltbf7wi25j2xi/LENOVO-7BCN21WW%28V1.05%29.rom?dl=0

Thanks for help!
(10-20-2017, 01:14 PM)Alex76pl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I need mod bios to hackintosh, because I have a problems with Mac OS Sierra. Can anyone help me? I need vide memory, WLAN whitelist.

Lenovo G500s
Intel Core i7-3632QM
Bios 7BCN21WW(V1.05)

Thanks for help!
Hi
Check your PM
Hi Guys! I am needing a BIOS mod for a hackintosh install. Video is glitchy (memory mod?), it needs a WLAN whitelist, and I would love to have unlocked BIOS menus.

I have included a BIOS Dump and a DSDT file as well. I am very new to modding so please excuse me if I am missing any information that is needed. BIOS file had to be shared via GDrive due to size constraints.

System:  Lenovo G500s Touch (System Model 20263)
BIOS:     7BCN38WW(V2.04)
VGA:      Intel® HD Graphics 4000 (8086 0166)
Audio:    Conexant SmartAudio HD (14F1 5115)
WIFI:     Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter (168C 0032)
LAN:      Qualcomm Atheros AR8172/8176/8178 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) (1969 10A0)

DSDT File

BIOS Dump

Thanks in advance!

~Kaitou
(12-19-2017, 04:44 AM)kaitou Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys! I am needing a BIOS mod for a hackintosh install. Video is glitchy (memory mod?), it needs a WLAN whitelist, and I would love to have unlocked BIOS menus.

I have included a BIOS Dump and a DSDT file as well. I am very new to modding so please excuse me if I am missing any information that is needed. BIOS file had to be shared via GDrive due to size constraints.

System:  Lenovo G500s Touch (System Model 20263)
BIOS:     7BCN38WW(V2.04)

Thanks in advance!

~Kaitou
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
That worked great! Thank you so much.

I have a question though, you mention not changing video memory size. 

"ONLY IGD - DVMT Pre-Allocated 96 or 128 MB"

Can you explain this more to me? Are you saying not to change in BIOS, or in my Clover .plist settings?

Thanks again!

~kaitou
(12-19-2017, 06:18 AM)kaitou Wrote: [ -> ]That worked great! Thank you so much.

I have a question though, you mention not changing video memory size. 

"ONLY IGD - DVMT Pre-Allocated 96 or 128 MB"

Can you explain this more to me? Are you saying not to change in BIOS, or in my Clover .plist settings?

Thanks again!

~kaitou
read carefully
dynamic allocation video memory
Pages: 1 2