Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlocked BIOS D725 D525 Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there im interested on the BIOS moddifications, im here asking help to unlock the advanced options on Emachines acer D725, if anyone can help me and provide the moddifed BIOS or the process to make it i would aprecciate the effort. thanks for taking your time and read this thread. Greetings from Argentina.
PD: i found this in internet but ftp://helpedia.com/pub/temp/uploads/ala_...orial.pdfi have problems to get the offset text for the string Intel® Virtualization Technology i read and try to procced the steps but i get an error when a introduce the offset string in HxD. Please give me a hand, i put all my effort on this subjet. I putt the offset adress in edinian fomat but when i search HxD says that is no such thing
Hi there i followed the procedures of the link i give in the comment and i have finished i leave you the BIOS rom here, tell me if they work to you https://mega.nz/#!bhFECQLI!w-6iiUe8NtEWR...gjS5dGUOEE Goodnights