Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: UL Request - Lenovo (Ideapad 320-15ABR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there guys!

Whishing you good holidays.

I just bought a Lenovo (Ideapad 320- 15abr) laptop a week ago on Amazon, as a christmas gift to my brother, thinking its characteristics were good enough to run some stuff. That until I received it , tested it, and figured out that nothing was as I expected. The Dedicated Video Ram is just depressing and he would not be allowed to run anything. I wanted to access to the advanced settings menu of the Bios but, as always, the manufacturers blocked it. In that sense, the only think left I can do is to ask if you can help me unlock my bios. I'm giving you the link to access to my bios version (Lenovo 5QCN16WW).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DZf3IN...hr53PUH5DV

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

____

Dani.
(12-22-2017, 10:05 PM)daniel.gzc Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there guys!

I just bought a Lenovo (Ideapad 320- 15abr) laptop a week ago on Amazon, as a christmas gift to my brother, thinking its characteristics were good enough to run some stuff. That until I received it , tested it, and figured out that nothing was as I expected. The Dedicated Video Ram is just depressing and he would not be allowed to run anything. I wanted to access to the advanced settings menu of the Bios but, as always, the manufacturers blocked it. In that sense, the only think left I can do is to ask if you can help me unlock my bios. I'm giving you the link to access to my bios version (Lenovo 5QCN16WW).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

____

Dani.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
(12-23-2017, 04:38 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2017, 10:05 PM)daniel.gzc Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there guys!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

____

Dani.
Hi

Hey Dudu, thanks for answering.

I am willing to take the risk of programming my bios. Nevertheless, how can I know what's the particular code of the blocked advanced settings menu? I mean, among all those codes that are going to appear, is there any pattern I can follow?

____

Dani.
Or do I only have to flash my bios with the current config it has (re-programming the same stuff again) and then the write protection will be disabled?

If yes, after doing that, the point is to upoad it again to this post?

Sorry, new in this.
(12-24-2017, 04:30 PM)daniel.gzc Wrote: [ -> ]Or do I only have to flash my bios with the current config it has (re-programming the same stuff again) and then the write protection will be disabled?

If yes, after doing that, the point is to upoad it again to this post?

Sorry, new in this.
bios of the same generation...read
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-D...-700-15isk
(07-19-2018, 02:08 PM)Lenoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I also have this laptop, still hoping that someone would unlock bios Sad
Hi
[quote pid="134853" dateline="1514148108"]
can you give me the unlocked version of this bios?
[/quote]
(11-05-2020, 01:37 PM)lyanus1 Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid="134853" dateline="1514148108"]
can you give me the unlocked version of this bios?

[/quote]
Hi
Need your bios dump only
Check your PM