Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Bios Unlock Asus ROG GL552VW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hello, I'm now really searching for hours and hours how to fix my throttle problems of my GL552VW i7-6700HQ and GTX 960M.. Gettings kinda tired of it yet. I've recently installed the v304 BIOS (Newest). Can I fix something with an unlocked bios and vbios? I just want everything unlocked.. Can you maybe PM me feluchi mate.. If you can help me ur the hero of the year.. Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Teun
Hi there! Im also looking for the unlocked bios mod for GL552VW. I am currently running bios version v304. Thank you very much!
Hi can someone please send me the unlocked bios v304?
And also tell me if i can change ACPI settings and enable settings like power on lid open or power on keyboard press?
I am currently on v304 but cant seem to unlock any settings and am stuck with default settings..
Thanks!!!
@feluchi
hey can i get modded bios, i need to disable CFG lock.
for my hackintosh.
Hello. I'd like to request the unlocked v304 BIOS. Thanks in advance!
Hello can i get updated bios (304v) for asus gl552vw gtx 960m 4gb version, want incrise gpu temp for throtle.
Any ideas thermal paste changed when gaming temps lock at 82*C, and the gpu down lock to half the gpu clock
Hello Everyone

I would like to get the modded 304 bios in order to use the nvidia 960m in my external monitor because the built in graphic intet only allow 30 Hz using 4k.

Is it possible?

I've read that some laptops has the option to use the dgpu instead the igpu but not the Asus.

Thanks in advance
(11-21-2021, 10:45 AM)hubertgame Wrote: [ -> ]Hello can i get updated bios (304v) for asus gl552vw gtx 960m 4gb version, want incrise gpu temp for throtle.

Hello! The latest bios update version 304, you can download from official manufacturer website:  https://www.asus.com/supportonly/gl552vw/HelpDesk_BIOS/
(11-21-2021, 11:16 AM)nachomagic Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone

I would like to get the modded 304 bios in order to use the nvidia 960m in my external monitor because the built in graphic intet only allow 30 Hz using 4k.

Is it possible?

I've read that some laptops has the option to use the dgpu instead the igpu but not the Asus.

Thanks in advance

Hello! Asus GL552VW it's laptop with Optimus technology, so you can't disable Intel integrated graphic card.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13