Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: JPDYC / BCM970015 whitelist removal needed???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo

I managed to update the bios of my T61 one month ago to sussesfully get my atheros WLan card to work.
Now i bought a used BJPDYC / BCM970015 video decoder, but when insalled in the PCIe the laptop wount boot, 
different to the WLAN white list issue with no message an no screen at all.
but beep 1short/4short/1short/1short.
When i install the card, (please forive me :'), on the running system, the card work's fine untill next power off when the laptop wount boot again.

There are many users on the net repoting no problems unsing the BCM970015 on lenovo laptops???
Is there a difference between the BCM970015 and the 0JPDYC (BCM970015 based chip by dell i bought)
I try to rebuild the custom rom, when the white list changed (WLAN message agin) but not the Fn switch????
So flashed again with the mod.

And now is the used pcie card broken? or is there a problem with the BCM9700 and lenovo or with the bios update???

I am using a 8895-A26 lenovo thinkpad
windows 7 professional 64bit
windows 7 professional 32bit secomnd partition
Bios data 2.29 7LETC9WW (2011-3-18)
Update used Dual-IDA_SATA-II_Whitelist_SLIC21_Thermal_Sensing_Error_ThinkPad_T61_T61p_BIOS_(2.20-1.08) with Fn switch

P.s i found fireware updates for the BCM9700 in rpm format (maybe for linux redhead) found nothing on the net how to use rpm files in windows for a firmeware update.

It is my first reguest here so many thaks in advance