Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Help] I modded my BIOS but I accidentally messed it up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Lenovo Z400 and I messed up its BIOS Settings after I accidentally saved the Settings I just set when I have Modded it and now, It wont boot anymore but I bought the Mini Programmer, CH341A to be Exact, as well as the SOIC 8 Test Clip , But the problem now is I dont know what to do because this model has 2 BIOS CHIPS, (Both Winbond, 25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) and when I tried to connect it with the SOIC 8 Plugged from the CH341A that is connected on my sister's laptop, It wont detect the correct details / version of the BIOS Chip and when I click the "Read" Button, it will read it, but when I tried to program it with its default BIOS file, I get the error "chip with the contents are in dissagreement" 

Please help me 
(02-13-2018, 06:24 AM)johnmark21t Wrote: [ -> ]I have Lenovo Z400 and I messed up its BIOS Settings after I accidentally saved the Settings I just set when I have Modded it and now, It wont boot anymore but I bought the Mini Programmer, CH341A to be Exact, as well as the SOIC 8 Test Clip , But the problem now is I dont know what to do because this model has 2 BIOS CHIPS, (Both Winbond, 25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) and when I tried to connect it with the SOIC 8 Plugged from the CH341A that is connected on my sister's laptop, It wont detect the correct details / version of the BIOS Chip and when I click the "Read" Button, it will read it, but when I tried to program it with its default BIOS file, I get the error "chip with the contents are in dissagreement" 

Please help me 
Hi
First use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make dump (25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) .
(02-13-2018, 06:29 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2018, 06:24 AM)johnmark21t Wrote: [ -> ]I have Lenovo Z400 and I messed up its BIOS Settings after I accidentally saved the Settings I just set when I have Modded it and now, It wont boot anymore but I bought the Mini Programmer, CH341A to be Exact, as well as the SOIC 8 Test Clip , But the problem now is I dont know what to do because this model has 2 BIOS CHIPS, (Both Winbond, 25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) and when I tried to connect it with the SOIC 8 Plugged from the CH341A that is connected on my sister's laptop, It wont detect the correct details / version of the BIOS Chip and when I click the "Read" Button, it will read it, but when I tried to program it with its default BIOS file, I get the error "chip with the contents are in dissagreement" 

Please help me 
Hi
First use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make dump (25Q16CVSIG and 25Q32VBSIG) .

How can I make dump? is it the "Save" option from the program ?
(02-13-2018, 07:47 AM)johnmark21t Wrote: [ -> ]How can I make dump? is it the "Save" option from the program ?
1. Check the programmer connection
2. first use Detect
[attachment=13767 Wrote:Dudu2002 pid='136663' dateline='1518526577']
(02-13-2018, 07:47 AM)johnmark21t Wrote: [ -> ]How can I make dump? is it the "Save" option from the program ?
1. Check the programmer connection
2. first use Detect

I've done it already but its detected but it doesnt show the correct details of the chip