Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQ] Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode & unlocking BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there!

I didn't knew where to post this thread, so i decided Motherboards is propably the right one. My Problem is that i have an old fileserver, which i wanted to use again has no bios cpu support for my new bought LGA 771 to 775 modded XEON X5460 from 2006. I have heared that you have to put this ncpucode.bin into your bios.bin with CBROM195.exe. The problem is that cmd/cbrom gives a "cbrom195.exe v.19.5 Phoenix technologies" message, but nothing happens after that for like hours running this command:

Code:
cbrom195.exe Bios.BIN /nc_cpucode NCPUCODE.BIN
The point is i had to backup my bios with majorgeeks bios backup tool. Idk if that is the problem why cbrom195.exe can't execute.

The mainboard is a 2006 fujitsu-siemens dc2151s1 mainboard with locked bios. Atm i am running a good old pentium4 630 and it works.

If anybody could help me include the ncpucode into the bios and if possible unlock it to modify cpu target speed. 

It is a locked v5 phoenix bios: Phoenix BIOS

Thank you so so so so much!
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with current CPU.
(02-25-2018, 06:42 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with current CPU.

here you go!

Hope you can help me!
Your motherboard is based 945G chipset. It doesn't support quad core CPUs.
(02-25-2018, 02:15 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Your motherboard is based 945G chipset. It doesn't support quad core CPUs.

K thank you very much!!!!   Undecided
But it support Pentium D with 775_VR_CONFIG_05A
Max TDP is 95W.