Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Huanan X58 Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This bios has settings to change base clock and voltages but the changes don't actually do anything when changed. Also the cpu multi is maxed at 20x. I managed to modify things with amibcp 3.46 but it didn't help because I really don't know what I'm doing. If someone could help me be able to overclock my X5650 I would be so thankful!
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...qredPiS53K
I need TXT report of CPU-Z from this system with Xeon X5650.
(03-06-2018, 12:38 AM)Swedge Wrote: [ -> ]This bios has settings to change base clock and voltages
Show photos of with BIOS pages with these settings.
(03-06-2018, 01:25 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I need TXT report of CPU-Z from this system with Xeon X5650.
(03-06-2018, 12:38 AM)Swedge Wrote: [ -> ]This bios has settings to change base clock and voltages
Show photos of with BIOS pages with these settings.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...qredPiS53K
Xeon X5650 has locked multiplier. And Turbo boost's multipliers can't be changed too, because of MSR_PLATFORM_INFO[28] is equal zero.
Make a screenshot of CPU-Z with full load.
(03-06-2018, 04:00 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Xeon X5650 has locked multiplier. And Turbo boost's multipliers can't be changed too, because of MSR_PLATFORM_INFO[28] is equal zero.
Make a screenshot of CPU-Z with full load.

Added that screenshot to the drive
Scroll BIOS page with advanced CPU setting and make a new photo.
(03-06-2018, 04:21 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Scroll BIOS page with advanced CPU setting and make a new photo.

I left home and won't be home for around 12 hours..
(03-06-2018, 04:21 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Scroll BIOS page with advanced CPU setting and make a new photo.

I uploaded the picture.
Enable SpeedStep, reboot and make new photo of this scrolled page.
(03-07-2018, 12:06 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Enable SpeedStep, reboot and make new photo of this scrolled page.

Done
Pages: 1 2