Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] [GL753VE ]ROG logo on Bios loadup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, the new GL series gaming laptops from Asus come with an Asus logo in bios and not ROG logo like in the older notebooks. Can anyone edit the latest 306 bios file with a ROG logo? I tried my self with AFUtool and OEMinfo, I found the picture Asus but I don't know how to replace it.
5$ on PayPal for anyone who makes this: Smile  cheers.
(03-07-2018, 12:21 PM)tomashaker4e Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, the new GL series gaming laptops from Asus come with an Asus logo in bios and not ROG logo like in the older notebooks. Can anyone edit the latest 306 bios file with a ROG logo? I tried my self with AFUtool and OEMinfo, I found the picture Asus but I don't know how to replace it.
5$ on PayPal for anyone who makes this: Smile  cheers. 

whats model name exactly and what is the picture you want on the bios instead? do you have link to bios?preferrably you should dump it using your bios update tool then send that one to me mods do best on a bios that's working for the system at the current time honestly....