Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [help] Acer Aspire E1-570 BIOS recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a Modded BIOS and it seemed to work, after 2 boots my laptop bricked. First I can't get my hands on the BIOS by Acer and second I have tried using both Win and B, function and escape but the USB does not seem to read. I need my laptop for school and I don't have the money for a new one so if i can't/ don't get it fixed I'm. fucked
(04-14-2018, 07:39 PM)elderwolf123 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a Modded BIOS and it seemed to work, after 2 boots my laptop bricked. First I can't get my hands on the BIOS by Acer and second I have tried using both Win and B, function and escape but the USB does not seem to read. I need my laptop for school and I don't have the money for a new one so if i can't/ don't get it fixed I'm. fucked
Hi
need your original Acer bios!
My Bios has recently corrupted on me and i have diagnosed and i know its the software side, i have just orderd Socket Adpter BIOS/24/25/93 Programmer JK and SOIC8 SOP8 Flash Chip IC Test Clip so I can flash it back, thing is I dont know how to get my hands on the Bios File, where the Bios chip is and what program I need to do it and how. The laptop is a Acer Aspire E1-570 and any help I can get would be appreciated
So my Bios died on my Acer laptop and the only option I have is to reflash it, I did find a article online for Lenovo laptops so im roughly going of that. I orderd the connector and the usb adaptor but after that i have no idea at all. Please help
Can someone please help me fix my laptop, the Bios has corrupted and i am unable to flash the update file. I have made a bad dump of the Bios but dont know what to do now and pythonic was helping me but he went dead quiet. I want to try and do it myself so I can learn so if someone can please help me I would love it

Mod:
https://mega.nz/#!iBsl1ZiS!sKvp9s0HSXGnQ...k2vP8IfAzE
My Bios has corrupted and I want to learn how to fix it, I feel like im getting close but i have no idea. If someone could please help me I would be so grateful