Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Acer aspire E1-451g Bios Unlock Password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Acer aspire E1-451g
CPU: AMD A8 4500M
VC: Radeon 8750M 2GB
Ram: 4GB DDR3
HDD: 500GB
2. BIOS Password
3. Gift from my cousin, suddenly unable to boot, i think the CMOS batt. died, and so i replaced the batt. and the BIOS setting returned to default, and then when i pressed f2,
it ask for a password, boot from other device not working (f12), and i think the boot sequence list is gone, cant boot on HDD, USB or even CD..
4. After 3 Password tried on bios, it says "System Halt!", no code or what so ever. 
5. Any optional way to boot on hdd may do, i just have to boot it on hdd which has the OS.
thanks, hope you can help me..
(05-21-2018, 12:07 PM)pohta99 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Acer aspire E1-451g
CPU: AMD A8 4500M
VC: Radeon 8750M 2GB
Ram: 4GB DDR3
HDD: 500GB
2. BIOS Password
3. Gift from my cousin, suddenly unable to boot, i think the CMOS batt. died, and so i replaced the batt. and the BIOS setting returned to default, and then when i pressed f2,
it ask for a password, boot from other device not working (f12), and i think the boot sequence list is gone, cant boot on HDD, USB or even CD..
4. After 3 Password tried on bios, it says "System Halt!", no code or what so ever. 
5. Any optional way to boot on hdd may do, i just have to boot it on hdd which has the OS.
thanks, hope you can help me..
Hi
for remove bios pssword need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
So i cant do anything with the laptop, even flashing its bios?
Or restoring its bios to its original state?