Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request: IPMSB-GS Splash Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=14356][attachment=14355]Hello.
I setup Windows 10 UEFI on this system but i think my motherboard does not support OEM splash load screen. BIOS file has a splash screen logo in it. But it does not show up when booting. Not even in POST screen. It is black. I dumped BIOS from the chip using  Intel's FPT tool. I want splash screen logo to appear and load windows with it. Nothing special here.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi~~
If you remove all harddisk then boot again ,isn't it still see splash logo???
No. Splash screen is available inside BIOS file but when booting just a black splash screen. Under right hand corner there are post codes 99 A3 then boots. It does not matter if there is a HDD plugged in or not. When booting(loading windows) it just boots with Windows logo. Before that no splash logo.
If it replace new logo module ,it's still black scrren before windows splash ??
Do you have test it ??

Could you test my mod ,i replace a new one .
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dUTAwO...EThdkx-fw5
Thank you. I tested your mod. POSTs with alien head and on low left hand corner with energy star logo. Still loading with Windows Logo.
Should i try modding the BIOS myself with the logo i want? Or should i wait you to post the one with the logo that i want?

P.s: The logo i want is the one with the white Casper writing on black background. The splash screen is included in the bios that i posted here.
(05-23-2018, 04:40 PM)SWATcyp Wrote: [ -> ]Should i try modding the BIOS myself with the logo i want? Or should i wait you to post the one with the logo that i want?

P.s: The logo i want is the one with the  white Casper writing on black background. The splash screen is included in the bios that i posted here.

I think it's other problem  ,like uefi boot .
Change logo can't solve.