Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Zotac Z77 itx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Experts at bios-mod. I was hoping if you could modify the bios for my Zotac z77 itx. It is an AMI based bios.

This is the link to the bios https://www.zotac.com/my/files/download/by_product?p_nid=351050&driver_type=238&os=All&=View+results
I have also attached the bios file as well just in case.

Current Specs:
i7 3770k @4.5
G.Skill Trident X 2666 @ 2133 @1.65v
Zotac z77 itx
Samsung evo 850 1tb.

-Problem:
I cannot oc my ram to 2666. It is stuck at 2133 for the following reasons:
1) no voltage control for IMC/VTT
2) memory tRFC is locked at 255, I was wondering if you could unlock this and set it to 400 as the max.
3) if you could unlock other important standard options for overclocking, that would be awesome as well.
4) if would be awesome if you could update microcodes for spectre and meltdown as well

-my goal
I have a g.skill ddr 3 trident x 2666 running at 21333 10-11-11-31, I want to overclock it to 2666. However, I am unable to do so because 1)there is no voltage control for IMC/VTT and the tRFC is locked at 255. TridentX wants ~350 in its XMP profile.

-What I have done to address my issues
I contacted Zotac and they basically told me to go F myself. I contacted G.SKill and they told me that I should have checked their compatibility page before buying their stuff. Both companies are shirking their responsibilites. Please help me Gods of Bios!