Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Compaq CQ60-400SL Unlock Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ciao a tutti, sono venuto a conoscenza per caso di questo forum, e ho subito notato la ricchezza di contenuti e la gentilezza di amministratori / utenti per aiutare gli altri utenti.
Vorrei chiedere una mano.
Ho un computer portatile compaq cq60-400sl in cui vorrei attivare la modalità ahci, purtroppo non è previsto attivare questa modalità nelle impostazioni del BIOS.
C'è qualche tipo di sblocco bios o un'immagine già sbloccata da caricare sul mio laptop in modo da poter abilitare la modalità richiesta da me?
Mi scuso se l'argomento è già stato trattato o qualcosa esiste già.
Ringrazio tutti per il loro aiuto e ogni consiglio.
Saluti Narcos91
Hello everyone, I came across this forum by chance, and I immediately noticed the wealth of content and the kindness of administrators / users to help other users.

I would like to ask for a hand.
I have a laptop compaq cq60-400sl in which I would like to activate the ahci mode, unfortunately it is not expected to activate this mode in the BIOS settings.
Is there any kind of unlock bios or an image already unlocked to load on my laptop so you can enable the mode requested by me?
I apologize if the topic has already been treated or something already exists.
I thank everyone for their help and advice.
Greetings Narcos91