Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] SONY PCG-51112M Bios unlocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There, i have just upgraded my Laptops CPU from the core i3 to the i7 640m

but my bios advanced menu is locked and does not allow me to view its features

can you please help me get it unlocked so i can take full advantage of my new CPU?

the BIOS: INSYDE H20 ver R1160Q3
Sony Bios file

this laptop uses the intel H55 Chipset.

your help would be very much appreciated, and if we can get it working a donation will be in order Wink
Hi everyone, sorry for the translation, I'm french.
I would like to install OSX on my Sony PC PCG-51112M but I have to change the bios. This is the Insyde 3.5 bios. This one is very light, all the features are not there. How could I do it for all to unlock.
Thank you.
(07-18-2018, 07:50 AM)LG30 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, sorry for the translation, I'm french.
I would like to install OSX on my Sony PC PCG-51112M but I have to change the bios. This is the Insyde 3.5 bios. This one is very light, all the features are not there. How could I do it for all to unlock.
Thank you.
Hi
First make bios dump
Check your PM
Hi everybody,
I put you in link my bios: http://www.mediafire.com/file/p311tnkrho...3.rom/file
and I put you a copy and paste of the CPU-Z software.
[Image: rks2.png]
[Image: r1i3.png]
Thanks for your help.
Nobody to help me?
Someone could give me a hand. Thank you
(07-18-2018, 08:51 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2018, 07:50 AM)LG30 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, sorry for the translation, I'm french.
Thank you.
Hi
First make bios dump
Check your PM