Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L70-C PSKZJA Bios File Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite L70-C PSKZJA Laptop and the bios offers very little options.
After having a play i managed to dump the original and also extract the KU.fd from the Insyde .exe flash file.
After extracting the .exe i found out the the 'H2OFFT-Wx64.exe' program is used to flash the bios.

The attached file includes my current bios backup file, The extracted KU.fd file and the 1.50 BIOS .exe file.
If someone could tell me if it can be modified/unlocked that would be great  Big Grin

Thanks in advance
RaKS
(07-19-2018, 02:58 PM)RaKS Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite L70-C PSKZJA Laptop and the bios offers very little options.
After having a play i managed to dump the original and also extract the KU.fd from the Insyde .exe flash file.
After extracting the .exe i found out the the 'H2OFFT-Wx64.exe' program is used to flash the bios.

The attached file includes my current bios backup file, The extracted KU.fd file and the 1.50 BIOS .exe file.
If someone could tell me if it can be modified/unlocked that would be great  Big Grin

Thanks in advance
RaKS
Hi
First make bios dump
Check your PM
Done and sent, just trying to enable the overclock menu.
I know its there but its just disabled.
I used efi shell to enable it but there's a setting i dont know how to change:
Suppress If: {0A 82}