Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: (REQUEST) H110-I-ASUS-G11CD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I would like to have this bios completely accessible ( base clock mostly ) to overclock! 
If it's already done please link me to accessible bios.
Also show me how to install if it's not just simple as using Asus EZ flash 2.
Thanks alot

bios is :  H110-I-ASUS-G11CD-1002
Hi there,

Would anyone have a moment to have a look at the attached bios to see if theres any unlock-able options please ?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Gamin...1564960792

Thanks
(08-04-2019, 06:30 PM)paulsimon90 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Would anyone have a moment to have a look at the attached bios to see if theres any unlock-able options please ?

Thanks

Hi,

I have had a look in the bios file using amibcp 5.0.1 and can see a load of options that are not showing when I go into the bios on my PC.

The main one that stands out to me (the uninitiated) is the AI Tweaker section that is not available to me in the bios. How would i go about making that section available in the bios? is it just changing the the default to user?

Thanks in advance of any help
Just in case anyone fancies the challenge that has been set down from the ROG forums, who claim theres no way to mod the bios file.

I'm sure one of you geniuses out there can take on and prove the ROG users wrong (hopefully)

Cheers in advance

Spud
Hi!
I own a H110L from a prebuilt, the G11CD from ASUS
And the BIOS is missing a tons of options, i'm a newbie in the world of BIOS mods, and i would like to know if someone is able  to guide me in this process? That would be great!
Thanks a lot