Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Unlock bios CLEVO m980nu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellas, anyone can unlock the bios? I'm on a project which is upgrading the graphics to something newer than the gtx 280m, and for that I need a modded bios. I'll provide anything that you guys need. Thanks in advance.
Is it correct bios for your machine??
http://ftp.insys.pt/Notebook/Modelos_G.F...80NU/Bios/
Hi, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I don't know because normally roms for clevo machines are in .rom and this one is .wph. Or is it the same?
(08-07-2018, 03:01 PM)pfdd98 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I don't know because normally roms for clevo machines are in .rom and this one is .wph. Or is it the same?

Phoenix bios's name usually  both wph or rom ,it doesn't effect.
This link was i search keyword with "m980nu bios " from google and i spent some time to made a mod bios.

You can't sure the correct bios ,how do you update it??
Test my provide link's bios or you find the bios at first.
Well, I had 3 clevos (P170HM, W355SSQ and W11OER) and all of them were updated with .rom files. Can't find anywhere for another, always got bumped with the .wph file and I'm too afraid to try it. Is there any way to extract my original bios?
You still not test my provide link bios???
I have modified this bios.
(08-15-2018, 12:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]You still not test my provide link bios???
I'm so sorry for not replying, i've been away (vacations).
I didn't find your link, can yoou please provide it again?
(08-24-2018, 01:43 PM)pfdd98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2018, 12:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]You still not test my provide link bios???
I'm so sorry for not replying, i've been away (vacations).
I didn't find your link, can yoou please provide it again?

http://ftp.insys.pt/Notebook/Modelos_G.F...80NU/Bios/
So i tried to flash it using a bootable usb drive but when i typed "phlash16" it appeared a red box saying the file was corrupted/ wrong file.
(08-24-2018, 11:56 PM)pfdd98 Wrote: [ -> ]So i tried to flash it using a bootable usb drive but when i typed "phlash16" it appeared a red box saying the file was corrupted/ wrong file.

So ,this bios is not correct for your laptop.