Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [SOLVED] HP H-I41-uATX (Eton): QX6850 & Xeon Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-01-2018, 03:23 PM)StormChaser Wrote: [ -> ]BINGO!!!!

We are running the new QX6850 from windows 10 on my HP Slimline! This is awesome!!! I can't believe it. It works 100%

I can even use ThrottleStop to undervolt or overvolt if I am feeling ambitious. WOW

Can't thank you enough. This is just awesome...

[Image: Capture_BIOSMOD.png]
Do you still use this pc ? Does this bios mod file support with Xeon E5450? and what is the maximum RAM you use on this motherboard? the plan is I want to upgrade it to 2x4 gb, but I doubt many say it only supports 2x2 gb ddr 3 ram .. sorry my bad english because i used translator
(04-13-2020, 02:50 PM)raga Wrote: [ -> ]Does this bios mod file support with Xeon E5450?
No, it doesn't yet.
But you can do it by yourself - https://www.delidded.com/how-to-update-c...-ami-bios/
So this modded bios 6.10 supports QX6850 on foxcon 2a8c???? i got the same motherboard and want to buy the same cpu.

Thank in advance.!
Alright, thx deathbringer. Anny chance to get a Q6600 working on this motherboard?? so far it wont work on my pc.
(04-14-2021, 12:19 PM)najime78 Wrote: [ -> ]Anny chance to get a Q6600 working on this motherboard??
Flash my mod and try to boot with it.
OMG (; my bad. Did flash your mod and installed cpu and it WORKS.! Running Q6600 now instead of 7400 .!

Manny thanks DeathBringer.!!!

All hail deathbringer..........................!
First off al thanks for all your help.!

Second, is there or is it possible to flash the microcode of the Intel Xeon E5450 on this motherboard / bios?

Thirth where to donate?

regards,

Najime
Have you E5450 now?
no not yet yet in a few days bro
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5