Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Please Help Bricked Yoga 3 14 after BIOS update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have got notification from Lenovo about recommended BIOS update for my working YOGA 3 14 80JH. The update get stuck on some point and I had to restart the laptop. After restart the screen remains black only keyboard switches on and off and fan comes on. 

I have tried to use the *CRISIS tools via usb, nothing had helped - laptop never enters the bios recovery mode.

I have bough the CH341A programmer, disassembled the laptop and made a backup of the SOIC8 Winbond 25Q64FVSIG 1453.
I have flashed a few BIOSes from internet but the laptop remains dead.

Now, I completely stuck. Does anybody have an experience to re-flash the BIOS?
Can anybody please provide me with a working bios?

Thank you for any support
(08-15-2018, 02:01 AM)rosadm Wrote: [ -> ]I have got notification from Lenovo about recommended BIOS update for my working YOGA 3 14 80JH. The update get stuck on some point and I had to restart the laptop. After restart the screen remains black only keyboard switches on and off and fan comes on. 

I have tried to use the *CRISIS tools via usb, nothing had helped - laptop never enters the bios recovery mode.

I have bough the CH341A programmer, disassembled the laptop and made a backup of the SOIC8 Winbond 25Q64FVSIG 1453.
I have flashed a few BIOSes from internet but the laptop remains dead.

Now, I completely stuck. Does anybody have an experience to re-flash the BIOS?
Can anybody please provide me with a working bios?

Thank you for any support
Hi
need to recover your native bios...need your bad dump

Bios is unpacked from the official site, try, if it works, then we will try to move the serial number and operating system key - if it is present