Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS M4N68T-M V2 Enable AHCI Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well met! The chipset is the NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a which came out after MCP61/nForce 520. My current bios is AMI with 0501 in the upper right hand corner, and v02.61 in the bottom left corner.  The latest bios upgrade I can get from ASUS's website is 1001. http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock...S-1001.zip

I don't have the knowledge to do the mod myself, but I'm pretty confident I can install it with a USB flash drive easily.  I never knew until recently that the mobo had no AHCI option.  I'm too poor to get a new mobo, but I'm upgrading my failing 5400rpm hdd which was causing major performance issues to a cheap Adata SU800 SSD. So It would be preferable to get AHCI working by any means necessary. Thank you for you time. I appreciate any help I can get.
Hola buenas se que ya la modificasteis pero si me podéis hacer el favor de pasarme un enlace para flashearla lo que eh visto no funcionan gracias!