Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Disable IGPU Acer predator helios 300 G3-572-73SF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, im new to this form and i would like to know if i can disable my IGPU on the Acer predator helios 300 G3-572-73SF.

Since i am currently working on an hackintosh build on my laptop, i want to disable the IGPU so i can use the Nvidia gpu. i found a video with some one showing his unlocked bios on a acer predator Video link. is this also possible with my laptop?
(08-20-2018, 04:49 PM)0wneeejj Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, im new to this form and i would like to know if i can disable my IGPU on the Acer predator helios 300 G3-572-73SF.

Since i am currently working on an hackintosh build on my laptop, i want to disable the IGPU so i can use the Nvidia gpu. i found a video with some one showing his unlocked bios on a acer predator Video link. is this also possible with my laptop?
Hi
unblocked advanced menu - It's possible, but you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
disable inyel GPU- it is impossible
(08-21-2018, 02:33 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2018, 04:49 PM)0wneeejj Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, im new to this form and i would like to know if i can disable my IGPU on the Acer predator helios 300 G3-572-73SF.

Hi
unblocked advanced menu - It's possible, but you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
disable inyel GPU- it is impossible

Alright, i assume i can get these things on aliexpress. are there any guide's wich are recommended to follow?