Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Apu Support for Asus A55BM-A/M32BF/DP_MB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
H i have a Asus retail motherboard and for some odd reason my apu is not fully supported it posts up and works but there is big problems with it, does not detect the two 4 gb sticks windows info on one screen shows 8gb detected, but only 3.95gb usable, in task manager just shows only 4 gigs same for cpu z shows 8gb running single channel which should be dual channel, in spd  the jedec read both memory modules is sees both sticks, as for the uefi bios main screen is reporting 4 gb when i got near z flash spd in bios it shows 8 gigs, i have done all testing for example ive tested the memory in other computer its fine, Ive used  dual core 6400k apu its fine reports all 8 gigs of memory fine with same board, ive flashed to the newest bios i could that's another story i have to explain, reinstalled windows, reinserted the apu many times, so this is why i am hear to this site cause i know its  bios issue, where the apu and bios are not seeing each other properly so there for the apu is not working properly as it should so i am hoping you guys can help me make a custom custom bios for me thanks and also it does not see the integrated on board video reports it wrong in gpuz as 64 bit interface should be 128bit, so i done some benchmarks and the onboard video is way off to scores other people are getting with same apu, so its only getting half the bandwidth