Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: MS-16GB Shutdown issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all. I'm Jonathan Correa Paiva from Uruguay, and i Work repairing notebook and desktops.
Here in Uruguay there is a company called CarlosGutierrez and they sell a brand of laptops "Panavox", there is a model that it has the motherboard of the MSI CX61 (MS-16GB).

This model whe you try to shutdown, it shutdown but the power led is still on. The hard drive is off and all the others leds are off, and you cannot power on until you hold the power button to cut the enegy off.
This problem is not related to drivers, I Have traid With Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, with the Inte ME drivers from 8 to 11, In UEFI and LEGACY, And all kind of configurations in the BIOS and the system.
In this vios the version of intel ME firmware is 8.1.0.1248.

I want to solve this problems because in this week I repaired 3 laptop of this model (From other problems) but I cant solve this problem.
The problem is that the company dont have a support page where I can download the bios or the drivers.

How can I backup the BIOS without open the laptop and "hardread" the CMOS? And i can upgrade the Intel Me firmware.

PD: Sorry for my english, I still learning.
Thanks in advance, and I'll try to help others to. Cheers