Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer E1-532: "SOLVED" Black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, screen is black and there is no way to start. Needed bios please.

Acer E1-532.

This is my first post, sorry. 

Can´t see the .bin or .rom files when decompressing de file:   BIOS_Acer_2.17_Windows. From Acer Support.

That´s what I did and no way:

"I am using this method to flash:

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
-Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys"

And 30 minutes after....... nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Attached files recovery:    

https://mega.nz/#!SE03zT7B!1Bd_48kAPCO5n...BX3QkP9jLM
Rather than expanding the because this laptop came to this State.
First of all, sorry for my English, Spanish native Uruguay, it all started with the laptop remained suspended, even by setting the power option to "never enter into suspension", enter the setup, I checked and Bios was v.2.13 thought that this was the cause of their erratic malfunctioning . Trying to upgrade in Windows to the v.2.17 and restart, it not returned to life. It remains with black screen, and there is no way neither connecting by HDMI to another external monitor, again to life.
Please help.
Thks.
Steps that I followed to try to recover it, thanks to Sml6397 and BDMaster who helped burglar, with a similar problem. Pendrive of 1G formatted in FAT32 and Rufus, prepared as a bootable usb. Copied on the pendrive with no modification from the "Modified" folder named "V5WE2217_ADV_ACER21" drained power of the laptop. Remove the battery and the power, press the power key for more than 15 seconds, insert the pendrive and maintaining Fn+Esc connect power and turn it on, when you hear the fan cooler release Fn+Esc and I see that the computer reads the pendrive and this turns on the light of the hdd. But enters in a loop, read pendrive and hdd turns on the light and so, that  is repeated minute after minute, and nothing happens, continues with the black screen.
I want to share with you how you solve it.
Running on an Asus, the file downloaded with the Bios, gave me "error" but I not closed it.
In  C: - users - select "Show hidden files" - in App Data - Tem, I found a file called "7zS6492" and within this folder, copy the content to an other on the desktop.
There I found a folder .bin which rename "V5WE2X64.fd" with Rufus format a bootable Flash drive and copied the contents of the folder on the desktop.
The rest is known, drain the energy from the laptop, Fn+Esc connect it and turn it on until you feel the fan, then release the keys.
In a few minutes he returned to life. I am writing these lines and formatting the Acer, complete satisfaction.