Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Clevo N870HP6 - files attached
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can anyone help me unlocking hidden options in this BIOS? Currently I have tried to set permissions to user in AMiBCP and save it, but after flashing none of options was available.I upload my work: https://ufile.io/j58h1 (Old BIOS (untouched, New BIOS with my changes). What should I do more? It is something connected with Recovery which is flashing against my attempts?
(10-17-2018, 01:01 PM)g-rynar Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me unlocking hidden options in this BIOS? Currently I have tried to set permissions to user in AMiBCP and save it, but after flashing none of options was available.I upload my work: https://ufile.io/j58h1 (Old BIOS (untouched, New BIOS with my changes). What should I do more? It is something connected with Recovery which is flashing against my attempts?

Hi~~
I tried to unlock some items on bios .
Try my mod here==>click me
Unfortunately this link is inaccessible. Could I ask you for reupload to another hosting?
(10-17-2018, 08:48 PM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2018, 01:01 PM)g-rynar Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me unlocking hidden options in this BIOS? Currently I have tried to set permissions to user in AMiBCP and save it, but after flashing none of options was available.I upload my work: https://ufile.io/j58h1 (Old BIOS (untouched, New BIOS with my changes). What should I do more? It is something connected with Recovery which is flashing against my attempts?

Hi~~
I tried to unlock some items on bios .
Try my mod here==>click me

Okay, I managed to download it and flash.. But only unhidden option is gpu performance scalling.. I'm not sure if it wasn't visible earlier.. Why it is still doing so? Recovery? genius239 could you try once again? I will be so gratefull cause waiting for PremaMod may take eternal...
Sorry , i don't know what you mean .
On my mod ,i think it can be unlock chiset tab and some items on advanced tab if it success .
None chipset tab, none more option in advanced menu are available.. Why?
(10-18-2018, 06:36 PM)g-rynar Wrote: [ -> ]None chipset tab, none more option in advanced menu are available.. Why?

I don't know ,maybe it got a fail  .
i don't know what to do.. BIOS in this state is unuasable..
I really don't understood what you mean .
If there are any issues ,why don't flash to original.
How to update this bios???

On your attach new_rom file , i didn't think you have do any changes ,so????
If you want me to try I can, if Genius239 gives up and says OK for me to try helping. If yes, please link stock BIOS package (Standard install package with both BIOS and batch files etc.)
Please also include in the package a few images of your BIOS, one making sure all tabs/sections are visible from the stock BIOS. If any added/new by you, tell me, I need to know exact tabs/sections from stock BIOS. Then include also image of Main, advanced if you have it, boot, and save & Exit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5