Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 5 15-1570(81CA) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I am relativity new to the BIOS mod scene but want to know about a few things.

I have plans to install a dual-boot with MAC OS X and determined that i need a different wireless card. Naturally the card would be blocked, so i would need to bypass that whitelist.

I also have plans to use the m.2 slot for an external video card card using something like the EXP GDC Beast v9.5. Do you guys know if there is a block on the m.2 slot as well?

I know i will also need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip. I don't have this as of yet, before i buy i want to make sure that what i'm looking for can be done.

Sorry if i am missing any information regarding the laptop. If needed i'll get it ASAP.

-Thanks in advance.
(10-19-2018, 11:11 AM)MADT3K Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I have plans to install a dual-boot with MAC OS X and determined that i need a different wireless card. Naturally the card would be blocked, so i would need to bypass that whitelist.

I also have plans to use the m.2 slot for an external video card card using something like the EXP GDC Beast v9.5. Do you guys know if there is a block on the m.2 slot as well?

I know i will also need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip. I don't have this as of yet, before i buy i want to make sure that what i'm looking for can be done.

Sorry if i am missing any information regarding the laptop. If needed i'll get it ASAP.

-Thanks in advance.
Hi
need your bios dump
Check your PM
(10-19-2018, 11:30 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2018, 11:11 AM)MADT3K Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

-Thanks in advance.
Hi
need your bios dump
Check your PM
Thanks, E-mail sent!