Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP Pavilion 14-bk006nl f.16 rev A remove/unlock whitelist wifi card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi 

I would remove whitelist about m.2 key AE port in order to test eGPU adapter free from concerns.

Regards

Thx a lot!
Giovanni
(12-03-2018, 04:45 PM)JoeEGPU Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 

I would remove whitelist about m.2 key AE port in order to test eGPU adapter free from concerns.

Regards

Thx a lot!
Giovanni

Hi, 
please, being take a long time to remove the white-list from the  "NGFF/m.2" port; could you in add unlock also the advanced menu?

I already upload on the previously post the original latest image downloaded from HP support site.

I'll try this way for eGPU adapter, but whether it will not run, I'll buy a new pc. 
Therefore, to accelerate the modding of my my bios, can I devolve/donate few money to yours org?

Regards
Giovanni
(12-08-2018, 04:23 AM)JoeEGPU Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2018, 04:45 PM)JoeEGPU Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 

Regards

Thx a lot!
Giovanni

Hi, 
please, being take a long time to remove the white-list from the  "NGFF/m.2" port; could you in add unlock also the advanced menu?

I already upload on the previously post the original latest image downloaded from HP support site.

I'll try this way for eGPU adapter, but whether it will not run, I'll buy a new pc. 
Therefore, to accelerate the modding of my my bios, can I devolve/donate few money to yours org?

Regards
Giovanni
From by BIOS mod operator
12-10-2018, 11:29 AM 
To: JoeEGPU
Hi
Phoenix and Insyde bios
exceptions are laptops HP...Almost all HP laptops have been RSA signed since 2012...locked for modification