Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: E5-575 corrupt BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have acer aspire e5-575 which doesn't turn on and no picture. It blinks backlight (tried with external screen also). I think that could be corrupted bios error. I tried to download exe from acer's support page and put that to FAT32 usb memory stick, put usb to usb 3.0 port, pressed fn+esc then powered on, blue power led started to blink and usb led also, but nothing. I do not know what to do.
(05-18-2018, 03:47 PM)RichieMuller Wrote: [ -> ]I have acer aspire e5-575 which doesn't turn on and no picture. It blinks backlight (tried with external screen also). I think that could be corrupted bios error. I tried to download exe from acer's support page and put that to FAT32 usb memory stick, put usb to usb 3.0 port, pressed fn+esc then powered on, blue power led started to blink and usb led also, but nothing. I do not know what to do.
Hi
need your original Acer bios
I have the same problem ... I can help you if you want because nobody here will help you ....
Hello,

Hoping someone can help me, I have a Acer E5-575-54FX and the BIOS seems to be corrupt. It doesnt POST, LCD doesnt turn on, makes no noises when RAM and hard drive is removed. I have purchased EEPROM BIOS USB Programmer CH341A, SOIC8 Clips and SOIC8 Adapters. I downloaded the latest firmware from Acer and extracted it but it didn't have a ROM file it only had some fd files. could someone help me with instructions on how to get a ROM file or provide me with one?
(12-04-2018, 09:45 PM)Webspinner Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Hoping someone can help me, I have a Acer E5-575-54FX and the BIOS seems to be corrupt. It doesnt POST, LCD doesnt turn on, makes no noises when RAM and hard drive is removed. I have purchased EEPROM BIOS USB Programmer CH341A, SOIC8 Clips and SOIC8 Adapters. I downloaded the latest firmware from Acer and extracted it but it didn't have a ROM file it only had some fd files. could someone help me with instructions on how to get a ROM file or provide me with one?
Hi
need your corrupted bios
Check your PM