Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer aspire 2920z
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I probably have a problem with DRAM voltage. I can not check or change it in any way. Please help me. My laptop is Acer aspire 2920z, but it's have same bios as aspire 2920.
Actually I have non-SLIC 1.14 from wimsbios.com - this is Phoenix TrustedCore.
I don't think that it contain voltage control feature ,i have checked bios version 1.13 from ACER official website ,it indeed can unlock some options in bios screen that i believe .
On PBE i can unlock some items and insert them on security tab ,see below image.
https://i.imgur.com/SzUFWJa.png
You have really saddened me now. Because I have been fighting this for a very long time. The system recognizes two RAM modules, but hangs with the simplest actions such as copying. Even memtest works with only one memory - with two modules 2x2G produces crash. Both are healthy and tested separately in both slots work.
Can this be a problem with gpu bios? I have GMA X3100 VGA BIOS 1471 with shared memory.
Don't you feel this is a hardware issue ???Such as memory、hard disk、motherboard(south bridge) one of them were damage ,because it is a very old laptop.
Gpu shared memory??why??

If you have other memory to test ,that's better.