Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Win10 BIOS OEM Serial changer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry not sure exactly quite where to place this request, please move to proper thread if required

First just wanna say I have been a long time user (and occasional donator) of the Boards here at BIOS mods and really luv the site, ya'll are great.

Most of my request were always for slic2.1 based, but today I have a different request in similar nature.

Windows 10 as we know, for their OEM PC's and Laptops, place the OEM serial into the BIOS which Win10 then activates based off of (I know as have found the OEM serial using RWeveryhting).

My question is, and this pertains to Dell 2018 models, is there a tool that can write over this.

My situation is I have a workstation I want to scrape with Win10 Pro, and a Laptop OEM with Win 10 Home.  I would like to junk the workstation but write its OEM code to the laptop so I have a license essentially for Pro upon Win reinstall and activation.
Sorry unsure of BIOS brands but laptop is a new 2018 dell latitude xps 13 and workstation a new 2018 Optiplex 5000 series ( I suspect Insyde???)

Any advice or links to latest tools would be appreciated.