Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: asus 1201n wake on lan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i wonder maybe some one know how use WOL in that notebook? in stock bios i cant see that option. Or some one here have mod bios with WOL?
I see Onboard LAN Boot ROM is disabled, and hidden from you if you cannot see it on the "Boot" page. There is no specific Wake on LAN setting, but maybe if that is enabled it would enable WOL by default?
(12-24-2018, 12:37 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: [ -> ]I see Onboard LAN Boot ROM is disabled, and hidden from you if you cannot see it on the "Boot" page.  There is no specific Wake on LAN setting, but maybe if that is enabled it would enable WOL by default?

nope, not working. Try with connected psu, on dhcp static ip, windows all check in lan card.
install that bios https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-s...hci-unlock but still not working
There's nothing else to enable in the BIOS for this, sorry. The strings are there for wake settings, but the settings themselves are not. Maybe someone with more skills could add in?